Sandymount Distillery Lovers Leap Dry Gin
Shipping calculated at checkout
Pickup currently unavailable
Sandymount Distillery - Otago Peninsula, Otago, Aotearoa New Zealand
Style - Classic (Modern Dry)
700ml | 43% ABV
• 2023 London Spirits Competition (LSC) - Silver
• 2023 International Wine & Spirit Competition (IWSC) - Silver
• 2022 New Zealand Spirits Awards - Silver
• 2022 The Junipers (NZ Gin Awards) - Bronze
• 2022 Australian Gin Awards - Gold
Juniper, Angelica Root, Cardamom, Coriander Seed, Orris Root, Mānuka Flower, Lime & Lemon.
Lovers Leap Dry Gin is a smooth dry gin with light floral botanicals. The Juniper is subtle with a sweet citrus finish.
Sandymount Distillery began when distiller Richard Wilson and his family moved to the farm on the Otago Peninsula in the stunning location of Sandymount Estate. Richard, already a practiced distiller, decided that this location was meant to be the home of the distillery we know now. Providing the spring water and an abundance of native flora on the site, Sandymount Distillery is Otago Peninsulas only distillery.